This web-site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
All personal information exchanged between your Internet browser and our server is encrypted using SSL, the encryption standard most widely used by web-sites today.
The best way to securely transmit information on the Internet is to use the latest version of an Internet browser which offers the latest encryption technology. The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera offer this technology.
Personal information is stored on secure servers with the highest level of security designed to prevent unauthorised access.
who can access
Access to personal information is strictly limited to only those members of our staff that have an essential need to view it. All of our data storage and access procedures are governed by the Data Protection Act.
frequency of review
We review our security policy and procedures on a regular basis to ensure they afford the highest levels of protection.
- Never write your security details down
- Never give your security details to anyone else
- Never include your security details in an email
- Never leave your computer unattended whilst on the easyPizza or Just-eat.co.uk websites
- Always Logoff before leaving the easyPizza or Just-eat.co.uk websites